Communicare bachelor flat to rent in Rosehaven flats, Durbanville
House – Northern Suburbs (Portfolio A)
King & Queen Street
• Rental amount per month : R4,000.00
• Deposit payable in advance : R8,000.00
• Contract fee amount : R 200.00
• Garage/carport/parking bay : available at additional cost
Selection Criteria for senior accommodation
• Minimum Income – R12,000.00 pm
• Permanently employed/ pensioners with additional income
• Clean credit record/not blacklisted
• Must not own any property or be receiving any state subsidy with respect to property
• Applicants between age 55 and 65 years who are officially retired or who are still economically active and have no dependants may apply for seniors’ accommodation.
• Senior applicants will be required to have an interview with a Social Development Officer and subject to the findings of the officer, a decision will be taken as to whether or not the applicant qualifies for accommodation.
• Senior applicants must be able to care for themselves as our facilities are not old age homes and do not have any sick bays.
To download application forms for the vacant units, please visit our website http://www.communicare.org.za/applications.asp and return it with the required documentations to email@example.com
If you have not received a response within 10 days of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Available From: 05/05/2017
Property Reference #: 124
5th Floor, Communciare Centre, 2 Roggebaai Square
Walter Sisulu Avenue, Foreshore