House – Southern Suburbs (Portfolio B)
• Rental amount per month : R2,500.00 pm
• Deposit payable in advance : R5,000.00 (two months rent)
• Contract fee amount : R 200.00
Selection Criteria for senior accommodation:
• Minimum Income – R8,100.00 pm
• Permanently employed/ pensioners with additional income
• Clean credit record/not blacklisted
• Must not own any property or be receiving any state subsidy with respect to property
• Applicants between age 55 and 65 years who are officially retired or who are still economically active and have no dependents may apply for seniors’ accommodation.
• Senior applicants will be required to have an interview with a Social Development Officer and subject to the findings of the officer, a decision will be taken as to whether or not the applicant qualifies for accommodation.
• Senior applicants must be able to care for themselves as our facilities are not old age homes and do not have any sick bays.
To download application forms for the vacant units, please visit our website http://www.communicare.org.za/applications.asp and return it with the required documentations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not received a response within 10 days of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Security Features: Electric Gate
Nearby Howard Centre & Public Transport
5th Floor, Communciare Centre, 2 Roggebaai Square
Walter Sisulu Avenue, Foreshore