Communicare bachelor flat with sharing facility to rent in Cresswell House, Newlands
House – Southern Suburbs (Portfolio C)
3 Spring Way
Off Kildare Road
Newlands, Cape Town
• Rental R4622.00 pm ( including geyser fee charge)
• Deposit required: R9074.00
• Minimum Income – R14000.00pm
• Permanently employed/ pensioners with additional income
• Clean credit record/not blacklisted
• Must not own any property or be receiving any state subsidy with respect to property
• Contract fee : R 200
• Carport and parking bay: available at additional cost
Selection Criteria for senior accommodation
• Applicants between age 55 and 65 years who are officially retired or who are still economically active and have no dependants may apply for seniors’ accommodation.
• Senior applicants will be subjected to an interview with a Social Development Officer and subject to the findings of the officer, a decision will be taken as to whether or not the applicant qualifies for accommodation.
• Senior applicants with an income of less than R1500 per month will have to provide Communicare with an undertaking by approved Surety. He/she/they would be responsible for the payment of the full monthly rent in terms of the lease agreement as well as all related costs should they default upon successful allocation of a unit.
• Senior applicants must be able to care for themselves as our facilities are not old age homes and do not have any sick bays.
• A medical certificate from a registered medical doctor as proof of the applicant’s ability to live independently
To download application forms for the vacant units, please visit our website (www.communicare.co.za) and return it with the required documentations to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not received a response within 10 days of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Available From: 01/05/2017
Security Features: Burglar Bars
Property Reference #: 218 Cresswell House
5th Floor, Communciare Centre, 2 Roggebaai Square
Walter Sisulu Avenue, Foreshore