Bishop Lavis Area, various bachelor flats available to rent in Huis Alleyne Yeld
• Rental amount per month : R800.00pm
• Deposit payable in advance : R1 600
• Contract fee amount : R 200.00
• Parking bay: additional cost
Selection Criteria for senior accommodation
• Minimum Income – R2 400.00pm
• Permanently employed/ pensioners with additional income
• Clean credit record/not blacklisted
• Must not own any property or be receiving any state subsidy with respect to property
• Applicants between age 50 and 65 years who are officially retired or who are still economically active and have no dependants may apply for seniors’ accommodation.
• Senior applicants will be required to have an interview with a Social Development Officer and subject to the findings of the officer, a decision will be taken as to whether or not the applicant qualifies for accommodation.
• Senior applicants must be able to care for themselves as our facilities are not old age homes and do not have any sick bays.
To download application forms for the vacant unit, please visit our website http://www.communicare.co.za or click the link below agent details and return it with the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries or viewing arrangement contact 063 419 0950 (Monday – Friday) between 8h00am – 15h00pm
If you have not received a response within 10 days of applying, please assume that selected applicants have already been short-listed for the vacancy.
Available From: 03/12/2018
# Kitchen: 1
# Parking: 1
Temperature Control: Central Air
Security Features: Electric fencing
Property Reference #: Prop33
Nearby Emergency Services:
Bishop Lavis Day Hospital
5th Floor, Communicare Centre, 2 Roggebaai Square
Walter Sisulu Avenue, Foreshore