Communicare room with sharing facilities to rent in Montclair Place, Mandalay
House – Cape Flats (Portfolio C)
Mitchell’s Plain , Cape Town
• Rental R1481.00 pm
• Deposit required: R2836.00
• Minimum Income – R4500.00pm
• Permanently employed/ pensioners with additional income
• Clean credit record/not blacklisted
• Must not own any property or be receiving any state subsidy with respect to property
• Contract fee : R 200
Selection Criteria for senior accommodation
• Applicants between age 55 and 65 years who are officially retired or who are still economically active and have no dependants may apply for seniors’ accommodation.
• Senior applicants will be subjected to an interview with a Social Development Officer and subject to the findings of the officer, a decision will be taken as to whether or not the applicant qualifies for accommodation.
• Senior applicants with an income of less than R1500 per month will have to provide Communicare with an undertaking by approved Surety. He/she/they would be responsible for the payment of the full monthly rent in terms of the lease agreement as well as all related costs should they default upon successful allocation of a unit.
• Senior applicants must be able to care for themselves as our facilities are not old age homes and do not have any sick bays.
• A medical certificate from a registered medical doctor as proof of the applicant’s ability to live independently
To download application forms for the vacant units, please visit our website (www.communicare.co.za) and return it with the required documentations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not received a response within 10 days of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Available From: 01/05/2017
Security Features: Electric fencing
Property Reference #: H5 Montclair Place
5th Floor, Communciare Centre, 2 Roggebaai Square
Walter Sisulu Avenue, Foreshore