Why was my full deposit not paid back to me?

You must have a joint household income above R3500 per month (or higher depending on the complex). You must reside in the Western Cape. You must be a South African citizen or have permanent residence. Some complexes also have additional criteria or allow for renting to seniors who receive the government’s Old Age Pension Grant from SASSA. Read the specific qualifying criteria for the units available under our listings.